Expanding the Conversation: Leading the Contemporary Learning Landscape
The future of education is dependent on a collaboration of researchers, educators, educational developers, instructional designers and administrators working towards inclusive learning spaces. Changes in society and students, in combination with technology and information growth, have surpassed the effectiveness of our current delivery model. Flexible, accessible learning environments such as blended and online learning could play a pivotal role in the future of education. At our COHERE 20th Anniversary conference, we hope to bring these groups together in dialogue to find the way forward for higher education reform that continues to embrace robust learning and teaching excellence in digital learning environments.
- Educational Leadership
- Learning Design
- Practitioner Research
- Institutional Partnership and Collaboration
- Innovative Practice
- Presentation: 25 minutes
- Roundtable Discussion: 20 minutes
- Poster: (One 1-hour session)
Note: All formats need to incorporate time for questions and attendee participation, as appropriate.
All abstracts must align with the conference theme and identiy one of the five streams with which it fits.
- Presentation: Submit a 400 to 500 word abstract that is research or evidence-informed.
- Roundtable Discussion: This is an opportunity to dialogue, consult, or share a practice project, a new idea or initiative, or research in-progress. Submit a 300 to 350 word abstract.
- Poster: Submit a 200 to 250 word abstract focused on either preliminary research, practice, or emergent changes to practices.
The Submission, Selection, and Acceptance Process
All submissions will be double-blind reviewed by members of the conference program committee. Contributions must not have been submitted and presented elsewhere. Given the one and a half day format of the conference, and in order to ensure a diverse program, no individual should be first author on more than one proposal. There is no limit on the number of times any individual can contribute as a subsequent author.
Please submit to http://cohere.ca/conference-2019/call-for-proposals-form/
Abstract submissions are due July 15, 2019.